Stand Up Comedy
What’s life without some fun,
Escaping the mundane let’s just run,
Leaving all the hassle and problems blur,
Come let’s witness some musings with a lot of pun !!
Rules and regulations
1) The minimum age for participation is 16 years.
2) The participants are free to choose between categorising their stand-up into standard
deliveries, poetry and storytelling – given they will be judged as per their way of
delivering and the laughter they receive.
3) The participation is limited and first comers are to be prioritised. Registration will close
soon after the participation limit is crossed.
4) The event will be of two rounds.
5) In the first round participants need to create their set as per a list of common topics
allotted to them.
6) The best set for a topic will be selected for the next round.
7) For every topic given, the best performer will be selected for the next and final round.
8) In the final round, which will occur on the next day, the participants are free to perform
their personalised set with no limited topic.
9) Each set needs to be less than 10 minutes for the first round and can go upto 15
minutes for the final round.
10) Any form of obscenity in terms of content or behaviour will lead to direct disqualification.
11) Use of cigarettes, alcohol any unfair means is strongly prohibited inside campus
12) Decision of the judges will be final and binding.
Registration fees: ₹200 per person
Themes to choose from(for the first round)
Bromance Vs Romance
Love aaj kal
Prizes worth ₹8,000 to be won
For registration details contact:
- Nitin Goel – 9508914056
- Snehasish Dey – 7005303244