Can you make others nosh to their heart’s content? Can you aromatize your whole home with your cooking skills?
If yes, this is the platform for you to prove what you got which can spur others’ taste buds!
Sip of the mocktail, Dip with Nachos, Nip of the dessert,
Keep your aprons tied tight, you got to own the NOSH!
General Guidelines :
- The participants will have to cook purely vegetarian dishes.
- The participants will have to bring their own ingredients.
- The participants will be provided with basic cooking equipment. In case of requirement of any specialized cooking equipment, the participants will have to bring it by themselves.
- The participants will not be provided with ovens.
- It is a hot range competition.
- The participants should not bring any cut, chopped or grated raw vegetables. They should process it within the allotted time.
- Evan will be done on the basis of dish name, taste, presentation, hygiene and innovation.
- Rules are subjected to change.
- The decision of the judges will be final and binding.
- The organizers will provide basic utensils.
- The participants will have to prepare a mocktail and a chaat of their own choice. There will be a special twist in this round which will be revealed on the day of the event itself.
- The date for the event will be 7th February, 2020.The event will start at 11:00 am. The time allotted for cooking is 40 minutes.
- The participants will be provided for necessary requirements regarding the twist. In case of any misconduct, actions will be taken.
- The participants will have to prepare a main course dish based on a fusion of Italian and Indian cuisine.
- The date for the event will be 8th February, 2020.
- The event will start at 11:00 am. The time allotted for the preparation of the dish is 1.5 hours. In case of any misconduct, actions will be taken.
For any queries contact:
Priyanshi Jain – 9864398777