In this world of fashion,
All you need is a lot of passion,
If ramp is your obsession,
This is gonna be your session.
We know you’re up and woke,
Amongst the claps & confetti,
Here’s your chance to stride in Vogue.
Rules and regulations
1. Participants can register online and offline. However online registration is highly
recommended and will be appreciated. Online registrations will be open till 18th of
Registration closing time: 9am
Last date for offline registration: 19 th February
2. Participants shortlisted from preliminary round will participate in the final round.
Therefore, the participants should be prepared with their costumes for the final round.
3. For finale, there will be an introduction round and a question & answer round. The
participants are requested to bring their own garments for all the three rounds.
For 1 st round,
Dressing code: Casuals,
For 2 nd round,
Dressing code: Traditional
For 3 rd round,
Dressing code for
Males – Formals
Females – Evening Gown
4. Participants will be judged on the basis of their costumes, confirmation with the theme,
walk stance and attitude.
5. Any form of obscenity will lead to debarring of the participants from the contest.
6. Decision of the judges will be final and binding.
7. Decision of the organising team is final and binding.
8. It is open for any student who belongs to Northeast India.
9. A registration fee of Rs.200 has to be paid by the participants.
10. The participants should strictly abide by the dress code for the audition (both for males
and females) which is
Bringing of heels for female participants is mandatory.
11. Consumption of cigarette, alcohol and any unfair means is strictly prohibited inside the
12. Minimum height for acceptance of females – 5’4
Minimum height for acceptance of males – 5’7
Registration fees: ₹200 per person
For registration details contact:
- Muskaan Agarwal – 8486246484
- Barsha Choudhury – 9954176399
- Krity Birla – 8472086376
Prizes worth ₹60,000 to be won