Some skills and a lot of strategic thinking it takes. Wanna be the best? Efficient management will make.
Bag the tender, market the product; all shall reflect on your conduct. Don’t worry about that bursa, be quick, show us your Urjaa!
Rules and regulations
- Students are requested to carry their College/University ID
- Registration fee per event is ₹200
D’Maestro is an event which will put you in the shoes of the greatest of the great. Here’s
a sneak peek into what it takes to lead your company and survive and sustain in
competition and crisis. The trials and tribulations of a manager can define not only his
legacy but also that of the company. This comprehensive competition will put to test your
knowledge, skill and attitude.
● Students pursuing any undergraduate degree, postgraduate degree or university
● Only individual registrations will be entertained.
● Multiple registrations from the same institute are allowed.
Round 1: Aptitude round
● A written aptitude test will be conducted.
● Participants will be given 1hour to fill in all the questions.
Round 2: Unbox Round
Round 3: Will be revealed on the day of the event
Round 4: Interview Round
Details pertaining to the subsequent rounds will be disclosed to the participants
qualifying the round 1.
Guideline and Rules:
1. Participants can register online (on the official website) and offline. However, online
registrations are highly recommended and will be appreciated. Offline registrations will
be open till an hour before the scheduled time of the event.
2. The decision of the judges will be final and binding.
3. Use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited.
4. The participants must bring their College/University ID.
5. Only individual participation will be entertained
The Eklavyan Private Limited has been approved to build a branch office at Shillong and
hence they are inviting tenders to build the same. The contractors (particupants) are
required to submit their quotations for building the branch office. The top contractors
quoting the best suited price will be chosen to build the office. And they will be promoted
to the next round. The contractor/contractors who are successful in providing maximum
materials at the near most tender (minimum possible) price will be declared the winner.
WILL BE REVEALED AT THE DAY OF THE EVENT
The contractor who is successful in providing maximum materials at the nearmost
tender(minimum possible) price will be declared the winner.
RULES and REGULATIONS:
1. Contractors not present at the time of unveiling of quotations will be rejected
and will not be entertained.
2. The contractors shall have to quote their rates in figures as well as in words and
shall submit the quotations as per the prescribed format only.
3. An individual or at maximum a team of 4 can participate in the events provided, the
participants have already registered themselves in the official website.
4. Clear all the doubts and queries before submission of the quotation. Once
submitted correction will not be allowed .
5. Adhere to the time prescribed and be present where and when needed.
6.Offline registration closes an hour before the event
Registration fees: ₹200 per person
Prizes worth ₹45,000 to be won
For registration details contact:
- Sanket Agarwal – 9127020225
- Saijal Soni – 9864086000